I wanted to post some pictures of the exciting event Kristin was part of this past Friday. She participated in "Over the Edge" in Downtown Fort Worth where around 40 people got to rappel down the 26-story XTO building. Kristin's boss at UBS paid for 4 of her employees to take part in this event that benefitted Downtown. Kristin was definitely nervous the days leading up but I was shocked to see she went through with it.
XTO Building
Kristin & Marlie gearing up
Jeff, Brian, Marlie & Kristin - final picture before thier descent
Going over the Edge!
Kristin on right and friend Marlie on the left
Almost on the ground
Post interview
Glad she made it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yea for you, Kristin! Impressive. Hey, I think we know Marlie - she lives down the street from us, and we were just there for the 4th! Small world, huh?
1 comment:
Yea for you, Kristin! Impressive. Hey, I think we know Marlie - she lives down the street from us, and we were just there for the 4th! Small world, huh?
-Julie
Post a Comment