Friday, August 26, 2011

Destin 2011

Last week we were in Destin, Florida for our 2nd annual family trip.  We had so much fun but let me tell you, traveling with a 5 month old is definitely a different experience.  Now, instead of packing my bag the night before, I'm packing the week before.  Now, I'm pulling out toys to entertain Alyssa instead of a book to read while on the plane.  Now, instead of one bag of luggage we have 7 between the three of us.  Welcome to parenthood I guess!!

With all that said, once we finally made it to the condo, we had such a great time.  All that worrying over how the flight would go was for nothing, Alyssa did great.  Thank you mom and dad for making these trips possible!!  We had so much fun and look foward to our next family vacation.

Here are a bunch of pictures....


On our way to Destin

Night Time Crabbing

Shopping at the outdoor mall (first time in stroller)

Cooling off in the pool with Daddy

Waiting on the Train

Our first train ride

Alyssa and I hanging in the pool

Jimmy and I on Seaside's beach

Ready to Jet Ski

Long Day!!

Kristin, Alyssa, Kendall, Reed, Jenny and Parker at the fountain park

Getting our beach on

Alyssa didn't know what to think

Daddy and Alyssa at the fountains

Me, Grandma, Alyssa and Mom

About to head to the pool

Our little lady bug

Alyssa and Daddy
Early mornings on the balcony.



No comments: