Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Alyssa's Arrival
Alyssa's official birthdate is March 8th, 2011. Alyssa arrived this morning at 10:01am and weighed 6lbs 10ozs and measured 19 inches long. It was a very long evening prior to Alyssa's birth which began with contractions at 5:30pm and us deciding to head to the hospital around 11:30pm. We stayed up all night waiting for things to progress and received our bundle of joy 10 hours after we had been admitted. All the waiting was definitely worth it and we are so excited to have our beautiful baby Alyssa. We wanted to thank all of our family and friends for their thoughts and prayers as we welcomed Alyssa into our lives this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Beautiful!!!! I was hoping for an update but even more excited when I realized you had one! I love your sweet little daughter. WE can't wait to meet her! I have been thinking about you constantly!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment