Friday, March 11, 2011

Going Home!!

After 3 days at the hospital, we were finally able to take our little Alyssa home.  We were released from Baylor Hospital last night around 8pm and could not wait to get back to the comfort of our home. Below are some pictures of us leaving the hospital and Alyssa in her car seat for her first car ride home.  Alyssa was not a fan of the car seat at all but once we get about half way home she calmed down and fell asleep.  It was a long night last night since like most babies Alyssa loves to sleep during the day but come night time she is wide awake!  We enjoyed our first full day with Alyssa at home today showing her the nursery where she will get to sleep in a couple of months.  Right now she is sleeping in our room in the bassinet as we adjust.  It is already hard to believe she has been with us 4 days.  Time is flying by!  There will be lots of pictures of our angel to come.  We are definitely proud parents!!!   

Leaving Hospital

First Car Ride Home
Exhausted - Rough Day
Daddy & Alyssa
Mommy & Alyssa testing out the comfy glider
Alyssa checking out her crib
 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Love all the pictures! Wow, what beautiful hair! WE can't wait to meet her. Zack is going to call Jimmy and see when a good time for you will be. I hope each day gets easier. Let me know if you need anything! I would love to help!

This Jones Family said...

Amy told me about the blog! I didn't even know you guys were having a baby!!! Congrats! You make an adorable family. And of course I just love the name Alyssa! How about Alyssa's first vacation is to Colorado?? Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

She is precious! I am so happy for you guys - congratulations!!

Julie Grimsley